Meet the ambassadors responsible for making this project a reality
Araceli Gonzalez Reyes
- PhD student in Family Medicine, McGill University
- Helping with online course development, and proud ambassador for the campaign
- Lifelong believer in education as the fuel for change!
- Post Doctoral Fellow in Family Medicine, McGill University
- I am the lead in the design and development of the online courses in the Department of Family Medicine
- National Badminton Champion
- Family Medicine PhD Student, Year Two. Previous training in Anthropology (BA) and a Masters of Public Health (MPH). Studying primary care gaps for Women Living with HIV in Canada, and how patient and provider engagement can move from research to improved care.
- Ambassador and development for the Participatory Research for Health at McGill course
- Before I spent time at research conferences I used to show horses and cows at county fairs!
- MD (Kazakhstan, general surgery/ENT), MDCM (Canada, Family Medicine / Anesthesia, Chronic Pain), CCFP, CSP, MSc(c), McGill CaPS (professional orientation) mentor, LFME (longitudinal family medicine experience) McGill undergraduate medicine preceptor (2015), Alan Edwards Clinical Pain Research Fellow (present).
- Ambassador to the campaign as part of the 40th Anniversary of Family Medicine at McGill celebrations.
- Love painting; playing badminton and chess with my family; big fan of Quebec Cortland apples!
- M.Sc. in Family Medicine, McGill University
- Spearheading the campaign as part of the 40th Anniversary of Family Medicine at McGill celebrations.
- Native Montrealer (crazy Habs fan), who loves to cook and bake (the more the merrier!)